Bird Puppet

KFarr

Reaction score
I have to creat a bird puppet to be used in a production of Alladin Jr. (Iago). We will be doing it "Avenue Q" style where the performer will be w/ the puppet. I want one hand to operat ethe mouth and the other hand will be put into the birds wing so it can grasp items. Any ideas of where I can get a pattern for a bird head? I need that parrot look. I have build puppets but not a bird. I hope someone out there can help. Ill post pictures as things start to move along.

Blink

Reaction score
KFarr said:
I have to creat a bird puppet to be used in a production of Alladin Jr. (Iago). We will be doing it "Avenue Q" style where the performer will be w/ the puppet. I want one hand to operat ethe mouth and the other hand will be put into the birds wing so it can grasp items. Any ideas of where I can get a pattern for a bird head? I need that parrot look. I have build puppets but not a bird. I hope someone out there can help. Ill post pictures as things start to move along.
Hey KFarr,

I just came across this on Ebay. You could buy it, take it a part and build your own using the pattern. I think it is pretty darn close to what you need.

Ebay Parrot Puppet

travellingpat

Reaction score
Off Topic but we did Aladdin Jr at my school and I was the genie...we had Iago played by a person...but i thought a puppet wouldve been much better!