Blakeconor14: Ask Me Anything

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Idid enjoy watching that world cup because it showed that there is one good England team
Shouldn't there be like five dozen good soccer (football) teams in England? I mean, that's like, their main sport!

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I think you might have misunderstood me I am talking about the England National team not English teams in general
Shouldn't there be like five dozen good soccer (football) teams in England? I mean, that's like, their main sport!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Well i live on the coast and in summer it's really quite nice
Same here in New England. Though we did have a lot of snow this year, it's starting to be like summer already. In fact, this coming week is going to be wicked nice, the really gorgeous temperatures are going to be like a heat wave!

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Well about 7 weeks ago there was a terrible storm called storm Doris that affected much of England including where i live but Norfolk doesn't usually get things like storms ect
Same here in New England. Though we did have a lot of snow this year, it's starting to be like summer already. In fact, this coming week is going to be wicked nice, the really gorgeous temperatures are going to be like a heat wave!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Well about 7 weeks ago there was a terrible storm called storm Doris that affected much of England including where i live but Norfolk doesn't usually get things like storms ect
Sorry to hear. I sure hope that you were alright.