Blob, i mean Blog

Brooklyn

Reaction score
First - just wanted to say that I think this forum should have some kind of blue ribbon on the front page noting that it is the "Home of Nice People." I just see the kindest, most generous posts and replies.

Anyway, I probably posted this in the wrong area but I started a blog a while ago, just getting back into it again and wanted to share it with you. I am developing a children's show for the 6-9 age range, others are welcome too. It will utilize claymation, puppetry, elements of animation and human interaction to create an exciting and educating world for viewers that have outgrown the lessons on Sesame Street. It's been an amazing experience, thus far. I hope you can check it out and leave a comment or two --

http://finnfactory.animationblogspot.com/

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hi Brooklyn! You're relatively new according to your join date, so I have to say a BIG WELCOME to the forum!

I checked out your blog, it seems really cool. You obviously have a passion for the project you are working on and I think it's a really neat idea to gather your inspirations in one place! And I like your logo, the exclamation point and the fact that "Finn Factory" kind of sounds like "Fun Factory" really works well together.

I have to ask you, in the post called "Getting Motivated", where is that little bird drawing from? Did you create it? I love cartoons and it was really adorable so I had to ask. :big_grin:

(P.S. "Home of Nice People", I love it! It's so true. I think it's one of the reasons that there are members who still post here after years, because it's such a positive community. It's nice to have a new creative member like you!)

Brooklyn

Reaction score
Thank you Mrs. P. for the welcome and kind words. That little bird is Seamus, he is the liaison between the folks that live in Metro-Burbs and the viewers. He is quite the character, and I'm very fond of him. You should see him in clay form, very cool. I am the creator of the show and all aspects of it, including the characters but worked with a wonderful artist that did the actual drawing. Thanks again for your welcome. If others want to check it out, feel free to leave a comment on the site -- as to not take up space on this wonderful forum about Henson and Co.

Brooklyn

Reaction score
how very kind of you, ILikeMuppets. Thank you. I hope you return and post a comment or two. I'm not that familar with the world of blogging but think that my ego would appreciate any love that can be given on there.

cheers.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's okay. I'm not very familiar with that world either, but I like it any way. And I would love to posts a comment or two on there.:smile:

Brooklyn

Reaction score
Any other blogs that folks recommend? Have you had a chance to look at mine. Any thoughts?