Blockbuster Muppets

BAZ

Reaction score
I have several sets of the Blockbuster Muppet figures from 1998. My father-in-law use to work for Blockbuster. He manged snagged me a bunch of them.

They can be seen on the fastfood collectibles page on Muppet Central.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/muppets/fastfood.shtml

If anyone would like a set of these, make me an offer. I will except cash or other Muppet collectibles.

jediX

Reaction score
How much $$$ are you looking for per set?

BAZ

Reaction score
Just wanted to bring this back to the top. I have 7 sets of these, which is 6 more than I need. How does this sound? $4 for a set plus shipping costs. I'll ship first class mail, in a standard brown envelope, for 1.52 or in a Priority Mail box for 3.85. Insurance is 1.30. Your choice.

E-mail if you are interested. BAZ@TCONL.COM

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just what Muppet figures are we talking about here? If you could, please post a list of what figures come in the sets.
Thanks for your help and have a haunted day.

BAZ

Reaction score
The Count said:
Just what Muppet figures are we talking about here? If you could, please post a list of what figures come in the sets.
Thanks for your help and have a haunted day.

Muppet Stars Blockbuster Set (1998, Blockbuster Video)

Set of four fabric dolls: Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, and Gonzo.

The four dolls are pictured in opening-night star finery. Miss Piggy's clothes are removable. The dolls aren't really 3-D dimensional, they are flat for the most part.

These are still in the original plastic bags

http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/muppetpics/fastfood_blockbuster.jpg

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, Baz. Don't think I'll pick up a set, but at least it's nice to know what other merchandise is out there. Oh, and congratulations on placing 4th in the Palisades Contest. Personally, that was one of the hardest descripts sent me that I had to transcribe and clean up. If there was anything incorrect with the descript I posted, LMK so as to know what little bits were missed.
Thanks though, and have a haunted night.

BAZ

Reaction score
BAZ said:
Just wanted to bring this back to the top. I have 7 sets of these, which is 6 more than I need. How does this sound? $4 for a set plus shipping costs. I'll ship first class mail, in a standard brown envelope, for 1.52 or in a Priority Mail box for 3.85. Insurance is 1.30. Your choice.

E-mail if you are interested. BAZ@TCONL.COM
No takers yet, so let's drop the price. $2 plus shipping cost. I just want to get rid of these to make room for other stuff!