Blocked Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princeton

Reaction score
Maybe because you're annoying and nobody likes you? How do you expect us to know? If you wanna know so bad, ask scarecroe!:rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ahem...
1 Brian, mayhaps you could've answered TSF's questions a bit more civily. Asking him to explain the situation would allow us to understand his position the better, and mybe even assist him in wondering why he's being blocked from Muppet Wiki.
2 TSF, I would recommend you search for A.Leal's member profile and send him an E-mail explaining what's happening, and asking him how you can have your Wiki member name changed or sign up under a different name in a calm and clear manner.

Hope this helps, just trying to keep the peace around here on MC.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
The Count said:
Ahem...
1 Brian, mayhaps you could've answered TSF's questions a bit more civily. Asking him to explain the situation would allow us to understand his position the better, and mybe even assist him in wondering why he's being blocked from Muppet Wiki.
2 TSF, I would recommend you search for A.Leal's member profile and send him an E-mail explaining what's happening, and asking him how you can have your Wiki member name changed or sign up under a different name in a calm and clear manner.

Hope this helps, just trying to keep the peace around here on MC.
What's his email address?

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
Scarecroe blocked me as user Skater on Muppet Wiki. Why?
Here's why: on Skater's user page it says:

"previously blocked; admins decided to let him stay under good behaviour, but he's back to his old tricks -- adding unsourced information, not following guidelines specifically pointed out to him on his talk page, no explanations for changing established info, bordering on edit wars, etc."

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
I know...but how will I create a different username?
You can't even assert yourself for the evidence against you, and you still think you deserve to be on the Wiki? That's pathetic. :rolleyes:

You're just not welcome on the Wiki anymore. You might as well get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.