Bob McGrath's blog

sesameguy

Reaction score
Hi all- I'm sorry if this is old news, but I haven't seen anything posted about it yet, so I'd like to share it with you. Bob McGrath has a blog! You can read it here:

http://bobmcgrath.blogspot.com/

There's only one posting so far, but hopefully this is a chance for Bob to keep in touch with his fans and update us on new albums or events that he's involved in.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bob is so awesome! And I love how it really seems he cares about his fans.:smile::wisdom:

Kiki

Reaction score
Coolness! Oh, I just love Bob. :smile:

Yorick

Reaction score
It's funny, when I think of Bob, I don't think of "Bob, who's worked with Jim, Caroll, Frank, Jerry and Richard..."

I think of "Bob, who's good friends with Ernie, Big Bird, Bert..."!

And after reading "Street Gang" I also think of "Bob, who's big in Japan!"

Collgoff

Reaction score
It's funny, when I think of Bob, I don't think of "Bob, who's worked with Jim, Caroll, Frank, Jerry and Richard..."

I think of "Bob, who's good friends with Ernie, Big Bird, Bert..."!

And after reading "Street Gang" I also think of "Bob, who's big in Japan!"
Really?

Yorick

Reaction score
Yes, he was an absolute singing sensation there, and there's more info here:
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Bob_McGrath
It says: "While on tour with Miller, Bob McGrath developed a sizable teenage following, where he was known as Bobu Magurasu (ボブ・マグラス). After eight hit albums and more than 30 hit singles, he continued to tour to sellout crowds. After three years, offers were made for him to move to Japan and continue recording and touring. However, pop stardom was passed over in preference to his family."

Yorick

Reaction score
Yeah, I was amazed! And of course he's a great singer, so I never doubted his talent...I just thought, "How amazing that he was a star before he even started Sesame Street!" And there's that phrase, "I'm big in Japan..." but Bob really is! :smile:

Collgoff

Reaction score
Yeah, I was amazed! And of course he's a great singer, so I never doubted his talent...I just thought, "How amazing that he was a star before he even started Sesame Street!" And there's that phrase, "I'm big in Japan..." but Bob really is! :smile:
Really what?