Bobhopesite's Creative Art!!!!!!

aaronmojo

Reaction score
I'd love to see this stuff since I just joined DeviantArt but for some reason, the site no longer loads for me...

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm not a member of DeviantArt and I had problems myself though I did see the pictures of Henson and Hanna-Barbera characters side by side okay.

Very well done Keith. You're a great artist :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hey, fun stuff! What program are you using, Keith? Keep up the great work!

King Jim

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Hey, fun stuff! What program are you using, Keith? Keep up the great work!
Thanks Vic. But no one not even Michelangelo or Da Vinci could be as great as you when it comes to art. Right now I'm not using anything at all I'll PM you and ask you. because what ever your using I'd love to try it.

King Jim

Reaction score
Today's Parody: Barney and Friends vs. Sesame Street

Summary: In this movie two favorite and popular kids shows vs. eachother to see who's better at ABC's and 123's.

Story's Plot: In this Freddy vs. Jason parody called Barney vs. Sesame Street. Barney and the gang are looking for new friends so they pretend to go to another magic land. But little did they know that they are dragged into Street. The kids are afraid until they see a huge bird named Big Bird. So the Sesame Street and Barney cast are challenged to a battle. At the end Elmo winks as the head moves by the camera at the end of the film. Thus, the winner of the battle is ambiguous.

Just to let everyone know: This parody does not include violence at all.