Bobo

Salmoto

Reaction score
Who performs Bobo? I watched MFS on cape and it occured to me how much his deep gravely voice reminds me of a character like Rowlf or Dr. Teeth. Okay, it's not alike, but it's the same tone at least.

Salmoto

Reaction score
Bill Baretta's taking over some of the other Henson roles, isn't he?

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Salmoto
Bill Baretta's taking over some of the other Henson roles, isn't he?
I believe in the Garth Brooks episode of Muppets Tonight Bill played Rowlf, and again for the Live Show thing at Muppet Fest...

Salmoto

Reaction score
I played Muppet Racemania at the video store today and whoever did Rowlf in that game sounded dead on. I read from another fansite that Bill Baretta did that one too. I think we found the person who can do the bulk of Jim's performances.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
This is exactly the thing I've been saying! Bill is here, give him Rowlf and Dr. Teeth, and let's roll. Bill performed Rowlf at the Live Muppet Show at MFest, and it was tremendous! I teared up! It sounded (to me anyhow) like Jim's Rowlf, and I was too excited at the hope of hearing more Rowlf on the big...or little...screens.

Next: Scooter and Janice! Get them some performers and we're ready for the next big Muppet Production!!!

FOZ

Drtooth

Reaction score
Jalapenos, Jalapenos, gonna get my friend some Jalapenos!!!

Salmoto

Reaction score
I was talking to the butterflies around my head......

Starbelly

Reaction score
I remember an episode of Muppets Tonight where Cindy Crawford was making the bear mating call at Bobo. Hurrrrong! Hurrrong! Too funny!