Bonus contents of Season 4 set?

TopperFraggle

Reaction score
So I've been out of the loop for a while- I had previously purchased all of the individual Season box sets and am going to pick up the Season 4 set soon. I just want to know if there's anything in the Complete series set, bonus feature-wise, that I'm missing out on by having the seasons individually. Any details are appreciated. Thanks!

dwmckim

Reaction score
Don't worry - the discs are the exact same (with the exact same bonus features) in both the complete series sets and the individual season sets. (Wish i could say the same thing about Farscape...but that's a different thread!)

TopperFraggle

Reaction score
Thanks! Plus the individual sets had the various paper reproductions which I believe the Series boxset ommitted right?

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Thanks! Plus the individual sets had the various paper reproductions which I believe the Series boxset ommitted right?

Indeed, they did... Though, the final season set doesn't come with any of those nice reproductions (and is in a different style of packagings, btw).

dwmckim

Reaction score
Right - the printed extras that came with the original season sets definately make them the better buy. Now if we're talking extra stuff via packaging not on the discs, the original complete series did have a poster not in the season sets but i personally wouldn't call that anything special.