Bonus features taped for Fraggle DVD box set

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hi all,

While the following news is encouraging, please keep in mind it is secondhand. I did not speak with the person who reported it nor do I have any further information.

Rumor has it that Henson folk were out at HIT this past weekend taping intros/bonus material for the season sets...

Before everyone gets excited, please remember that nothing is set in stone yet. We absolutely MUST continue to write letters and call HIT to ensure not just this first season, but the other seasons as well in the coming years.

This company will listen, but they need to continue to hear your voices:

HIT Entertainment
Attn: Consumer Relations (Fraggle Rock Season Sets)
P.O. Box 9000
Allen, Texas 75013

1-866-405-7625

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I talked to some friends of mine who are in marketing at other companies (not HIT or Henson) and they said that HIT would most likely not say anything until after the April release of "Live by the Rules of the Rock". They would want people to buy that release first off; they would want to have the market focused on one product at a time; and it just makes their life simpler as they only need to deal the marketing of one thing at a time. Heck, "Live by the rules of the rock" may have an insert ad for a season set with it. Who knows?! But don't expect HIT to make any annoucement for another month or two (April-May).

Traveling Matt said:
While the following news is encouraging, please keep in mind it is secondhand. I did not speak with the person who reported it nor do I have any further information.

Rumor has it that Henson folk were out at HIT this past weekend taping intros/bonus material for the season sets...
Very promising news. Just wondering what is this secondhand news source? Still very exciting (if true)

..and yes please keep writting letters and calling, cause "the battle" is not over yet. Keep the presure! And let them know we want them.

HIT Entertainment
Attn: Consumer Relations (Fraggle Rock Season Sets)
P.O. Box 9000
Allen, Texas 75013

1-866-405-7625

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
<<Just wondering what is this secondhand news source?>>

It came from someone who works freelance with HIT and was there that day.

christyb

Reaction score
Second hand or not. That's exciting. Thanks for the info. :excited:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I'm excited all over again.

Thanks for the info! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Excellent!

I think a point that HIT is missing is that we want the box sets, not these 3-episode DVDs. Now, I've got to go out and buy these little dinky things to show my support even though all I really want is the box!

Oh well, totally worth it. :smile:

Foodie

Reaction score
:smirk: Awesome! Thanks for the info! :excited:

Nick :smirk:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Traveling Matt said:
Rumor has it that Henson folk were out at HIT this past weekend taping intros/bonus material for the season sets.
I asked HIT Customer Service about this; here is what I said and then what they said:

"Rumor has it that some Fraggle performers/producers from Henson were out at HIT this past weekend taping intros/bonus material for the season sets of Fraggle Rock. Is this true? Thanks."

"Thank you for contacting us. It is very possible that this happened, however we at Consumer Relations have not been informed of it. Thank you for your interest in HIT Entertainment."

It's not a "yes", but it is not a "no" either. :excited: