BOP Fozzie

Fozzie

Reaction score
First of all, I know a lot of you have been complaining about Bear On Patrol Fozzie(to be honest at firs I wasn't to excited about him either). My S6 figures arrived last nigh and he is actualy a pretty good figure. I like his accessories. Does anyone else like him now that they have him?

Moran9969

Reaction score
When I saw the S6 figures on the shelf last night...

I just browsed right by the Fozzie figure...

For this figure they should have changed the mould a little...

The articulation is totally the same as the original figure...

There is no difference, 'cept for the uniform and accessories...

jtatooine

Reaction score
Moran9969 said:
It's different. There is an elbow joint. Which the original didn't have. Also a waist joint.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Moran9969 said:
When I saw the S6 figures on the shelf last night...

I just browsed right by the Fozzie figure...

For this figure they should have changed the mould a little...

There is no difference, 'cept for the uniform and accessories...
Next time you should slow down, it has several differences. I love this figure.

Moran9969

Reaction score
uncleduke said:
Next time you should slow down, it has several differences. I love this figure.
I must apologize for my ignorance... :mad:

Thanks for the warm welcome...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Moran9969

Well, you are partially right about Patrol Fozzie. He is very similar to the original release because the figure was made at the same time. He's been sitting on Palisades' shelf for a year and a half awaiting release. To be honest, I don't see anything wrong with the original Fozzie. He's one of my favorite figures. :embarrassed:

Thijs

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
Well, you are partially right about Patrol Fozzie. He is very similar to the original release because the figure was made at the same time. He's been sitting on Palisades' shelf for a year and a half awaiting release. To be honest, I don't see anything wrong with the original Fozzie. He's one of my favorite figures. :embarrassed:
I don't have him yet, but I can't wait. Series 2 Fozzie is still one of the best figures of the whole line (along with S. Arrow and The Newsman), and I am only excited that it has the same articulation. And I loved the BOP skits, so I'm excited about him.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'd like to see Palisades re-release with new sculpts the first 2 waves of figures! They've learned new stuff over the years and it could make great figures even greater!

I do love my Palisades figures best of all action figures I've ever owned!!

Fozzie

Reaction score
The only downside to BOP Fozzie is some of his accessories can't fit in his belt.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
This post has two edges...

I will totally buy the Fozzie, for one reason because I now think the BOP playset has enough steam to actually be made (And you KNOW it's coming with Link!!!) and I know that if I pass Fozzie now, I will just have to kick myself 2 years from now when I don't have him and ebay pickins are scarce. That and I already have a pretty complete collection already... HAHAHA.
Moran, I don't think that was an attack on you, especially since Uncle Dave is one of the nicest dudes here... I just think he meant what he said and that you should maybe take a better look at a product before you slam it. Even if you don't like Fozzie, or the sculpt enough to justify buying it. I've said some pretty inflammatory things here myself and they still accept ME!!! HAHHA.. Anyway, welcome to the party, help yourself to some chips. :halo: