Bouncer Beaker Figure

Buttercup

Reaction score
I would LOVE to see a Bouncer Beaker from Very Merry Muppet Christmas. I know they don't have the license for VMC, but it's not outside the realm of possibility that they'd get it.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Obviously it's not the same, but a Super Beaker is planned for 2004.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Whoozat???

There was a Bouncer Beaker??? Like, in leather chaps and such??? Or was it more of a wife-beater tank top thing??? Were there tattoos involved??? I gotta know, I'm totally interested here... Does someone have pics cause my minds racing to think of Beaker in anything but his lab coat... HAHAHHA (and the tux doesn't count forhte record)

Buttercup

Reaction score
He was really buff, I THINK there may have been a tattoo, and he said "MEEP MEEP!" in a very deep voice.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Hehe, it was one of the funnier moments of that movie I thought (The whole Clube Dot scene was so cool!)

Buttercup

Reaction score
My best friend claims she was scarred for life by seeing Scooter dancing in a cage. :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
Hehe, it was one of the funnier moments of that movie I thought (The whole Clube Dot scene was so cool!)
I hated that sequence actually. The only good bits were Sam with his glow sticks, and Stadler and Waldorf, and Bunsen with a goatie!

agger_rob

Reaction score
Buttercup said:
My best friend claims she was scarred for life by seeing Scooter dancing in a cage. :big_grin:
I was pretty weirded out by that too, but the rest were great. Just seeing Beaker buffed up was hilarious.

Buttercup

Reaction score
agger_rob said:
I was pretty weirded out by that too, but the rest were great. Just seeing Beaker buffed up was hilarious.
The really deep :eek: "MEEP MEEP!" made me laugh hysterically. :zany: