Boy Meets Muppet! A Photo Set featuring my Son & Rowlf!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Thanks again everyone! I'd love for others' to have a Rowlf like my Son's, but gosh, it took me almost 3 weeks just to make his, and that took far too much time away from playing with my Son! :cry: I love that guy so dang much. Maybe I'll have time later on ('specially for my good MC friends like you), but for now I can't commit to anything except my little Dude. :flirt:

You think Disney would make stuff like this? They probably don't think there's a market for old-fashioned stuffed animals, much less in the Muppet brand, but who knows eh? A suggestion couldn't hurt.

Cheers all,
:smile:
Anthony

Vic Romano

Reaction score
The problem is simply getting in contact with them. I tried for six months just to get a name for someone just to ask who I could actually mention my idea to. I got to know her secretary on a first name basis, but I never got much further. However, I think this is cute enough that it works even if you have no idea who Rowlf is.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
You should bake the more more rare Characters as baby toys like this! You could do Scooter,and the Band! The characters who never really get much action! Looks great and your baby is adorable! :wink:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Aww, thanks. :halo: Dr. Teeth is actually third on my list (right after Ludo!), and then probably Fozzie (though I've got about 7 Fozzie's up in his closet, lol), and finally a homemade Cookie, done right - with his long flat square-ish neck just like the puppet.
The problem is simply getting in contact with them. I tried for six months just to get a name for someone just to ask who I could actually mention my idea to. I got to know her secretary on a first name basis, but I never got much further. However, I think this is cute enough that it works even if you have no idea who Rowlf is.
Dave, that's hilarious man, about the secretary, lol. So what was your idea (if you don't mind me asking, maybe a PM)? There's actually a dude who posts over on CMX who works at Disneyland, that might be an in, plus my Dad has some contact info for some bigshot down there as well. Oooh! That'd be cool if they'd hire me for at least making the patterns! A guy can dream can't he? Lol.

Thanks for all your kind words everyone!
:big_grin:
Anthony

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I was trying to convince them to make this a t-shirt. I couldn't even get an e-mail address to send it to so they could delete it. tell me to go to ****, and then rip it off.

rtgentry

Reaction score
hope you are being carefull with the small pieces that the baby could swallow. Remember its not commercially made toy. But of course that means its free of Lead!

Nicky

Reaction score
Adorable baby AND toy! So cute!

One thing I would say is if you would get anywhere with making some patterns for them and these being commercially available, perhaps change them a little for the public heh?

I just think the little thing is too awesome to not just staying as his special toy that noone else has :]

Just a thought x :sympathy: