British Puppeteer / Puppet Video HELP!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I'm trying to locate a puppeteer/filmmaker who did a short film a year or two ago about a guy in prison who befriends a bird. It was on the web a year or so ago but now I can't find it. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Maybe a UK Muppet/puppet fan can help.....

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Buck,

I cant remember it, But do you know the name of the Puppeteer?

see ya

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
No ujnfortunately. I don't think he is anyone well-known, but he was part of a co-op of indie filmmakers in England. He also had done another short about a guy walking through the woods with a racoon (the racoon was a puppet as well).

Whoever he is, he is very talented.

Luke

Reaction score
Oooooh he's Mr Cadburys Parrot and Nobby The Sheep ... top stuff !

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
No, it's not, but I know his work. Whoever did the short I am thinking of was too young to be a Spitting Image alumni......Simon's does pretty cool work though.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
No - that's not him either :frown: but thanks for the link. Do you have links to the websites of other British puppeteers? If so, I'd love to see them!

Luke

Reaction score
Nigel Plaskitt is the puppeteer/voice for Ripley from 'Ripley & Scuff' ???? Top Banana !!!!

Not like i spend all day watching kids pre-school puppet TV shows or anything eh ? I'm completely marking out in this thread for stuff parrots and northern sheep! :embarrassed:

There are some MP3's from Moppatop on that site, maybe MC radio could get permission to borrow them.

Does anyone know the current puppeteer/voice of Basil Brush ? I met him a few months back and had my pic taken with the puppet but i never got his name.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

I really hate Ripley and Scuff. The Puppets are bad.

see ya