Britney Spears to appear on the Street!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Huh, and to think that this was a vandal rumor that's been spreading around...

(heavy sigh) Oh, man...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry... But I'm not buying this. Just toss this newsbit into the trashcan, that's probably how close Britney and Oscar will ever get. First of all, how is this news for the upcoming fall season? Guess noone bothered with doing their homework, cause Sesame's season (Season 38) already ended. Season 39 doesn't even start until August 2008. Additionally, the article claims that this appearance will take place on November 6. As we in the know now know, that date is actually the release date of Old School Volume 2. Perhaps someone got their calendar pages mixed up. Maybe we'll be proved wrong and this is something in the works for next season... But I have a hard time accepting this story on face value. Just my thoughts.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh thank goodness this was just a rumor... *wipes brow*

Though it would be kinda funny to see Oscar trash her... :halo:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks muppet_dk. Although, there is that AM from the stiltwalking Global Grover segment denominated as the Britney Speares Muppet...
Oh well...

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Thank GOD

If there's one thing I don't need my son and daughter being exposed to it's that **** Britney I know the eds are probably going to censor that word, and I give them that right but I can't think of a clean way to describe a woman who behaves like she does and then tries to pass herself off as a good mother.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Sorry... But I'm not buying this. Just toss this newsbit into the trashcan, that's probably how close Britney and Oscar will ever get. First of all, how is this news for the upcoming fall season? Guess noone bothered with doing their homework, cause Sesame's season (Season 38) already ended. Season 39 doesn't even start until August 2008. Additionally, the article claims that this appearance will take place on November 6. As we in the know now know, that date is actually the release date of Old School Volume 2. Perhaps someone got their calendar pages mixed up. Maybe we'll be proved wrong and this is something in the works for next season... But I have a hard time accepting this story on face value. Just my thoughts.

I don't wanna tell you or the other mods how to to their job or come down hard on anyone here but maybe it's best to lock this thread before get goes around in circles.

And I agree the emotional state she's in they probably wouldn't bother have her on.

Status
Not open for further replies.