Buck's Getting A Movie!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
OK, well it's not his own movie - but two of my company's puppet characters Marshall and Buck have been asked to appear in a "mockumentry" about the film biz being shot here in Toronto.

We'll be taping a scene next Saturday where Marshall and Buck encounter an actress while waiting to audition for a movie. First time I'll be doing an actual feature (not counting a couple of days I spent as an extra on an Indian movie once) so I am excited!!

I'll try to get pictures from the set a post a link to them in the puppetry section.

grail

Reaction score
that is sooooooooooooooooooo cool! congrats!

i can picture it now...every 30 seconds you'll find yourself humming: "starring everybody, and me!"

*wants to be in a movie too*

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
This post may be late but Congratulations anyways! That is an accomplishment. Rock on!

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I was out of town when you originally posted, and missed this thread in the dozens that were here when I got back. Sorry about that.

Very exciting for you and Buck! :big_grin: Hope it went well. You'll have to let us know where the mocumentary ends up showing-- do you know if it will be making the rounds of film festivals?

Hope it was fun for you!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! We did a half day on the set so far and it was, well, interesting. Always fun work with directors who don't know anything about puppets... :rolleyes:

We're actually supposed to be going back to do some more shooting. When I know more, you all will know more.

Thanks again!