1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Buck's New Article on Puppet Building

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Buck-Beaver, Apr 17, 2004.

1. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Well-Known Member

I am slowly bringing my web site back online...I'm going to be adding a number of new articles and features over the next month or so. The first is a guide to puppet building resources. Most of these have probably been pointed out by either myself or other people here in the forum before, but I thought it was a good idea to compile everything in one place. If anyone thinks I've missed anything just send me a private email.

My site's it's not "officially" online yet but you can view the article at http://www.bear-town.com./index.php?option=content&task=view&id=11&Itemid=36

Feel free to poke around the rest of the site, just remember it's still under construction. The site's template still looks a little weird in some places.

Thanks!
  2. zoetrope

zoetrope New Member

Wow, looks great. Well designed and filled with useful info. Well done.
  3. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

All I can say is WOW! Everything looks great so far! That site is so packed full of valuable info that I was stumbling around reading cool and interesting stuff for over an hour! I can't wait to see the completed Tumbles project!

-Michele
  4. ScrapsFlippy

ScrapsFlippy Member

As usual, you present the reader with very thorough and totally helpful information. The presentation is very good as well. I like the new look of the website so far. Can't wait to see the whole thing in its finished form!

-SF