Build your own Elmo from Build a Bear

muppet baby

Reaction score
Does anyone remember, the Build your own Elmo from Build a bear workshop ? I think that it lasted for about 2 years maybe a little more than that I saw it for the first time when was at Downtown Disney about a year and a half i ago , i had seen it before that on a build a bear website but the only time that i saw in person was at downtown Disney build a bear :zany: , anyway does anyone know if they will bring that back along with the build your own big bird i had seen that on the build a bear website as well .

The funny thing was both of those where Limited Editions , Does anyone own one or both of these and built them at one of the stores hehe i love build a bear it is one of my all time favorite stores i have several build a bear animals the closets one to me is in Dallas TX so i only get to do it when i am in the Dallas area or some where close to one in California ha ha .

i am regreting in a way of not geting the Elmo, along with the othr bear that i got when i first saw him in Calforinia seveal years back oh well there are other Elmo dolls out there though ha ha