1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Bunny Picnic Question

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by D'Snowth, Oct 2, 2012.

1. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm really curious about some set construction from the Bunny Picnic: in Bean, Lugsy, and Twitch's bedroom, Lugsy and Twitch sleep in a bunk bed that's in a little carved-out area within the wall of their room... I'm really curious as to how exactly, and the specifics, as to how the puppeteers are able to work within this set up; I've tried to figure it out myself, but I'm not exactly sure how it would work for puppeteers would be able to perform the characters in my idea.

Those of you who follow or are familiar with my work, The Squirrely Squirrels have very similar sleeping arrangements inside their tree, however there's three of them instead of two, so I really need to figure all of this out.