1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Bunsen Honeydew Halloween Costume!

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by JocKnews, Oct 8, 2004.

1. JocKnews

JocKnews New Member

hey guys!

i've been looking EVERYWHERE for a bunsen honeydew mask or costume, and haven't been able to find one. I haven't even been able to find a beaker costume. I've looked online everywhere... does anyone know where i can find these costumes/masks?? :confused:
  2. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

As far as I know they do not exist and I doubt you would find one for an adult if they do exist.
  3. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

I've never seen one, but you could always shave your head and paint yourself green. :confused: :) :crazy:
  4. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

And gain a few founds if you have to.
  5. AnimalRocks

AnimalRocks New Member

get a skull cap from a costume store, paint head green and get some glasses. would work just fine!
  6. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

If you need to add some weight, just stuff some pillows under your shirt. :crazy:
  7. beaker&honey

beaker&honey New Member

i have a beaker & honeydew costume!

FYI- for anyone interested...i make unreal costumes! This year I made a beaker & a honeydew. If anyone wants to see the picks I'll send them and I do sell my work, both by special request and ones I've already made. :eek: :confused:
    email- supersizebarbie@hotmail.com
  8. bobhopesite

bobhopesite Active Member

Eheck Ebay.