1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

BUSH, CHEYNEY & RICE puppets (& 1 monster) up on Ebay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by PaulyPuppets, Feb 16, 2006.

1. PaulyPuppets

PaulyPuppets New Member

Hi, all,
    After a successful 6 month run at LAFFING MATTERZ comedy club in Fort Lauderdale, FL., I am retiring these puppets on EBAY. They are George W. Bush, Dick Cheyney & Condolleezza Rice. They were built for a spoof of AVENUE Q, called AVENUE P (as in Pennsylvania Avenue), therefore, were built in the style of those in Avenue Q. Here's the link> http://cgi.ebay.com/BUSH-CHEYNEY-RI...itemZ6037209470QQcategoryZ11741QQcmdZViewItem
    I also have a new Monster Puppet up, here> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6037212502
    Hope you enjoy them. ....Pauly​
  2. MGov

MGov New Member

I don't get the teeth on Rice.
  3. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Cheney is the best one. Nice work.
  4. PaulyPuppets

PaulyPuppets New Member

BEAR, thanks for the compliment.
    McGOv, I can't help that you don't get it. All I know is that when she turned around every night, to reveal the teeth, the audiences at LAFFING MATTERZ got it just fine.
  5. Phantom

Phantom New Member

She has a gap between her teeth and Pauly has accentuated that fact. I thought it was a great caricature. I would have said "Those puppets remind me of Bush, Cheney and Rice" without knowing it was intentional.

6. PaulyPuppets

PaulyPuppets New Member

Bingo! Give that man a cupie doll (is that spelled correctly?). Thanks, Phantom :)