Buy 1 Get 1 Free Muppets www.killertoys.com

killertoys

Reaction score
Welcome to the first week of the 1ST ANNUAL KILLERTOYS.COM NOVEMBER CUSTOMER APPRECIATION SALE-A-BRATION...

Week 1 starts out with a bang, all IN STOCK Muppet Items available at Buy 1 Get 1 Free!!! This great sale will end at Midnight Tuesday November 9, 2004. Quantities on some items are limited, so please get your orders in early.

Here are the rules of the sale. All IN STOCK Muppet items are eligible for the Buy 1 Get 1 Free Sale!!! The free item must be of equal or lesser value. You may order as many items as you like, and as many times as you like, as long as you place your orders by November 9, 2004. Once we receive your order we will MANUALLY apply your discount, so you will not see the discount appear on your order form. If you want to pay with paypal please place your order and we will email you your total as well as where to send your payment. Thanks again and enjoy the start of the KILLERTOYS.COM CUSTOMER SALE-A-BRATION!! HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's a great deal. I'm sure many folks will be interested in taking you up on the offer. Two-for-one Muppet figures is pretty sweet, especially for the older series.

Sloely

Reaction score
But how do we know it's real? It seems kind of sketchy to me that the discount will be applied "manually" after we've already technically agreed to pay a higher amount. I'd really like to order from Killertoys using this sale, but it makes me nervous. Can anyone vouch for this sale, or killertoys in general? Thanks.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
yeh
i went on
do you not get to choose the figure?
ther is nothing saying buy one get one free or anything
ahhhh :confused: :eek:

CaptainYoda

Reaction score
Hi Everybody! I ordered from Killer Toys yesterday as part of this sale. Was sent an automatic e-mail almost instantly. It did not have the discounted price. So I e-mailed Killer Toys this morning and they sent a follow-up e-mail pretty quickly with the sale price!

So when you shop frim their site, just pick any two in stock Muppet items, and the cheaper one will be the free one. Unfortunately series 9 is not in stock. But they do have some of the older figures and some of the exclusives as well. Hope this helps! :stick_out_tongue:

Sloely

Reaction score
Yep, I heard back from them and it is a pretty good sale for any old figures. They've really got a ton of harder to find stuff, including lots of exclusives- all In Stock. The Series 9 are not part of the sale because they won't be in stock till after the sale is over. But they do have good prices on the In stock and pre-order items! Best price i've seen for a single Lips! $10.95!!!