buy it now loose zoot

jah742

Reaction score
hey all you don't have a zoot yet people.
not trying to step on toes, but as there are no bids yet, i tell ya.
it is not my auction, but there is a yellow shirt buy it now loose zoot on e-rip for a not bad price, considering what he has been going for.
i hope it goes to someone who does'nt have one yet.
just trying to help a brother(or sister) out.

i won't post a link, so you gotta find it for yerself.

jah742

Reaction score
it is still there. i just looked. i have one. i only want one, so i will leave it for someone who hasn't managed to find one yet. but for $50, i wouldn't mind having another.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Oh, I saw it...It's got alright price...but remember, it's loose!

jah742

Reaction score
i guess that limits the buyers to people who want to play with it. all my figs have been liberated, and ohhh....that smell. gotta love it

jah742

Reaction score
homerthegreat said:
Well that's no fair.

after reading wiggy's and cybersteak's battle over ebay etiqutte, i figured i would just let people know i saw it. if you want it, you will have to find it.
i don't want to git on anyone's bad side. just trying to help out people who got a late start, like myself.

i got lucky. i found a yellow and red buy it now for $70 on ebay a couple months ago. (i work night shifts, so i found it just in time)
i kept the one i wanted, and put the other one up. i started bidding @.99, and that was that. it did.nt go for anymore than i spent. i didn't make any money. good luck