Bye everybody!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Thursday afternoon I'm leaving for San Francisco and will be gone for the weekend.

beaker

Reaction score
Have fun Chris! It's funny Ive been going to SF a lot lately, great city! Hope ya have lots of fun.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Have fun. There's lots to do in this city. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Have fun Chris - if you look up to a window and see a guy tearing his hair out at the computer, Muppet DVD's being enlarged on monitors for screen capture, and Muppety sketches flying through the air ..... while Cindi Lauper music is playing in the background. Well um .... that'll be the frogboys pad !

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hey! Only the kitchen is pink....well, pink and purple with silver stars! Long story.:big_grin: But the rest is pretty good! I doubt he will venture into my area of town. Few people do unless they are slumming for something illegal or going to a movie. :eek:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I doubt he will venture into my area of town. Few people do unless they are slumming for something illegal
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I doubt he will venture into my area of town. Few people do unless they are slumming for something illegal or going to a movie. :eek:
With that said Jamie, i think you can expect him round your place sooner rather than later ! LOL ! :eek:

radionate

Reaction score
Chris has too much class to slum for something illegal. He's high scale California isn't he? :confused: