1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

C is for...

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Buck-Beaver, Apr 30, 2004.

1. Buck-Beaver Active Member

2. Splurge Member

Whether they intended this or not, I detect a bit of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog in that voice. Still it looks neat, and looks like they had a fun time putting it together.
  3. BorkBork New Member

Haha, the way he stacks the foam was the way i built my very first puppet back when i was 16, 11 years ago :-D Cool....
  4. Splurge Member

He also somehow sounds like Moishe Oofnik, the Israeli Grouch of Shalom Sesame. I don't think that was planned that way, though.
  5. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

So basically, this Consumer Monster is supposed to be a yellow Cookie Monster with $ eyes............................cool. Reminds me of how Steve Whitmire built his first puppet (Kermit) out of old pie tins.