Call me odd....

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
Hiya everyone....back from what feels like an incredibly long hiatus from posting, I had somewhat of an errant thought last night - and I've actually been wondering this for a while overall...

Have any of you here - however voyeuristic it might seem - wanted to put on a Muppet costume, or whatever costume, and film in a big metro area, or just simply take a day and walk around in the costume. Dunno why, really. I had a friend do that for a project - one of those "get a new angle on the world" things, you know...sounds interesting. I just have a hankering for those darn Bird feet, hehe....call me crazy....or better yet DON'T call me crazy - Crazy Harry might be nearby...uh oh.

>Adam

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
Oh, and - to clarify...that was a full-body puppet....walking around with one on your arm isn't the same - though you do attract attention all the same. Either way, I LOVE that buzz from live on-the-street performance!

>Adam

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I'd love to perform a full body puppet. it would be great, you could do any stupid thing that you liked like dancing around and noone would know who you were and it wouldnt matter if you werent a good dancer. It would be great to be in a sweetums puppet or one of the bears from Muppets Take Manhattan.