Calling all Bon Jovi fans...

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
The other day I found out that Bon Jovi will be releasing a new album, a self proclaimed "return to rock 'n' roll" on November 10th. The album is titled "The Circle", and the lead single "We Weren't Born to Follow" has been released, and is available for listening to online. Bon Jovi was the band that started me on music, so I am very excited. :insatiable::big_grin::cool:

JanicesMainDude

Reaction score
Huge Bon Jovi fan since I saw them open for Ratt in high school...

didnt like where they went into the 90's, but liked some of the country stuff..

Im curious to see what this will sound like..:sing:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I'm UBER EXCITED about this! I heard "We Weren't Born to Follow" yesterday on the radio and it totally rocks. I'm also super excited that their compilation of "Stand by Me" with Andy Mandadian will be on there. (if you haven't heard it, YouTube it. It's beautiful)

hoopless

Reaction score
I'm only a passing fan, in that I only really know the singles, but I'm curious to hear what he comes out with.

It was the most frustrating and disappointing thing to find out that he was at Hyde Park in June, ready to play Hungry Heart with Bruce Springsteen for a second encore but the management cut the power before they could come out. That would have been the highlight of every gig I've ever been to.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
New CD? WEEEEEEEEEE!

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy boy!

Bon Jovi was the first "real" band that I ever really started listening to. Bon Jovi got me into music (and guitar hero kinda nudged it along)

hoopless

Reaction score
In a couple of week, Bon Jovi are going to be on BBC radio 1 in the Live Lounge. This is a section during one of the shows where they get a band in and they play stripped down versions of their songs and often a cover of a current song in the charts. I'll post a link to the website after it has aired where you should be able to stream their appearance and the interview that will be done with them.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I just found out from a radio commercial that Bon Jovi is coming to concert next year in my area. Depending on the location, I know someone that can get me free tickets :big_grin: