Camilla, the Chicken

Luke

Reaction score
Well at least she didn't say anything FOUL !!!! :big_grin:

Salmoto

Reaction score
Bad pun.......sap......strength.....

Where I read about 'any chicken could be Camilla' was in the Dave Goelz interview on this very site....Maybe that's just how Dave sees it.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Camilla was last seen in Muppets From Space , And i think Beaureguard was too, If not then Muppets Tonight.

I dont believe that about Camilla, She always had the different Blue eyes<<<

Oh what I meant about Camilla and BEauregard in M@WDW...I meant their last 'starring' roles.

About Camilla, I think thes always been more different than being some sort of anything/whatnot chicken. Heck, shes even attracted other guys to her(ie: in MFC)

kansasteen14

Reaction score
Beaker how many times have you been to WDW? just wondering and where do you see camilla in it? anyway I also noticed she talks in The Muppet movie by saying Ga Ga and she is different I think she should come out soon with Gonzo to give more females for action figures(even if as an accesory)

beaker

Reaction score
>>Beaker how many times have you been to WDW? just wondering and where do you see camilla in it? anyway I also noticed she talks in The Muppet movie by saying Ga Ga and she is different I think she should come out soon with Gonzo to give more females for action figures(even if as an accesory<<

Oh, Ive never been to WDW. What I was referring to was the great Muppets@Wald Disney World special from the late 80's.
(one of the best specials next to muppet family xmas)

From time to time youll hear Camilla in her own little way say different things, like admiration for Gonzo.

And yes, I agree we need Camilla in figure form soon. I was saddened to hear Gonzo wouldnt be coming with her...and were gonna have to wait a year for her to come out. Why couldnt Ken put Camilla with stunt gonzo this Fall? ack.

beaker

Reaction score
>>Beaker how many times have you been to WDW? just wondering and where do you see camilla in it? anyway I also noticed she talks in The Muppet movie by saying Ga Ga and she is different I think she should come out soon with Gonzo to give more females for action figures(even if as an accesory<<

Oh, Ive never been to WDW. What I was referring to was the great Muppets@Wald Disney World special from the late 80's.
(one of the best specials next to muppet family xmas)

From time to time youll hear Camilla in her own little way say different things, like admiration for Gonzo.

And yes, I agree we need Camilla in figure form soon. I was saddened to hear Gonzo wouldnt be coming with her...and were gonna have to wait a year for her to come out. Why couldnt Ken put Camilla with stunt gonzo this Fall? ack.

yeah, female muppets are few and far between