Camille Bonora's First Performance

FatBlueMuppet

Reaction score
I have to say, one Muppeteer from the old days I really miss a lot is Camile Bonora. If you ask me she did a really good job at performing a lot of the female charachters, and really brought Clementine to life. My favorite charachter of hers was Ruby. Who was around from 1988-1992. But what i'm wondering is, when did Camile start on the show, and does anyone know the very first skit she performed in, and had a speaking role? If not the first, could someone tell me some of her early performances on SS? Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That is a good question. I don't think there's much information on her out there for us to know. I hope that the upcoming SST 40the anniversary book has some info on her. She has such a sweet voice. I don't know when she started on Sesame Street, but she has performed for henson since 1985, as she performed Molly on Little Muppet Monsters.

I wonder how long she performed Clementine for. Most Clementine clips at sesamestreet.org have her performed by Kevin Clash, with a few where she was performed by Brian Meehl, and only one (High 12) where Bonora performed her.

Xerus

Reaction score
There was an old Rankin-Bass cartoon called Tigersharks back in the late 80's. And I believe Camille Bonora did the voices of all the female characters on the show.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Definately an underrated talent that fans don't have enough info on. I think she's great and i always love in when she plays a sheep since she has such a great "lamb" voice.