Can Abby Cadabby be used in a way to reintroduce old characters?

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I mean one of the main reasons I don't truly dislike Abby is the fact that because she the new muppet in the show. Sure it has been three years since her debut, but still the point remains.

So I was wondering, what if the Show uses Abby to reintroduce the new generation of Sesame Street viewers to the old Sesame Street characters...

I mean have Abby Meet Bob in a lesson about Music

Or have Abby meet Susan in a lesson about nursing

Or have Abby meet Erine in a lesson about fun

Or have Abby Meet Parire Dawn in a lesson about Paitence

Or have Abby meet Super Grover in a team-up story

What do you think about the idea ?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I can see it ... though Abby/Super Grover made my brain just light up with awesome.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
And now the adventures of our daring and dashing hero, Super Grover and his new sidekick, Abby the Fairy! (And they're cute too!):super:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've always thought that there's just so much untapped potential for Abby to do things, and interact with other characters. There definitely needs to be a Mumford/ Abby skit where they're both messing up each other's magic tricks...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. Mumfy would be my choice as well if they can have Jerry perform him or at least loop in the voice.

HootsytheOwl

Reaction score
Abby and Mumford

Hello everybodeee!

Yeah, I read that idea about Abby and Mumford....I think it'd be great!:smile:

Abby could be getting a visit from Mumfie at her school because he's a famous magician...and things could go totally crazy. Lol, maybe he could even accidentally turn her into a walking and talking peanut butter sandwich.

Your dear friend,
Kitt