Can anyone cheer me up

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Hello fellow muppet fans I know I don't post much but I need some cheering up.
My dad & two brothers had this Mare who had given birth to a foal everything was ok then on Friday the Mare had developed colic,she managed to get through the night & on Saturday or Sunday everything was clear.
This morning my dad got a phone call the Mare had died.
Only ever saw her twice the name was Maple Rose who loved carrots & was a really sweet temper horse.
Other sad news was a lady in my street son had a choc lab that had died at 4 months.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Oh....Comical Dr. Bob,I'm sorry!:frown: My sympathy goes out to you on the loss of your horse.But comfort yourself with the fact that she was a sweet tempered horse & you loved to see her.
I'm also sorry about your neighbor's son's choc. lab. They're really pretty dogs!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I'm glad you're feeling a bit better at least. Dogs and horses are both sweet animals, and I'm sorry to hear of both of your losses. How's the foal doing?

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Thanks, I didn't know the puppy just some lady in the street's son who lived on a farm.
The Foal is ok the horses are in another state so not too sure, they are going to try & find a surrogate mother for it.
The Foal is now an orphan the father was a good race horse who had died quite a while ago.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I'm sory to here about your loss. I'm glad you're feleing somewhat better that must have been a shock. I kind of feel the same way when one of my kitties dies. I used to have a LOT Of kitties so I can somewhat relate. :smile: (((HUGS)))

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
That's really terrible...and it sounds like Maple Rose was a really nice horse.