Can anyone help out a sad 6 year old? Please

debuk

Reaction score
HI

I have come to dread him asking....

the look in his eyes....

the disappointment....

Yes it's something very important (to him)

Years ago I taped some children's programmes off the TV, I think it was about 4 years ago, and amongst the programmes were a few episodes of Jim Henson's Construction Site. Then a couple of years ago he discovered the programmes, but we only have 3 episodes left, taped over the rest Sad
bad Mummy that I am. Ane every time he's disappointed that there are no more, even now at 6 !
So I've been trying to find a video/dvd of it but no luck, can anyone help? I think it was quite popular in Australia, but none on EBAY there.

Anyone?

Thanks

Deb

Beauregard

Reaction score
*gasp* The poor kid! What a shamefull mummy. Tsk tsk tsk. *pokes tongue out*

--

But seriously, was it ever released on Video or DVD? I get the feeling it was not. I didn't even know that Construction Site aired on TV! It was scooped (pun, ish) by Bob the Builder and then dissapeared from sight, and you have to seriously crane (hehe) your neck to get any kind of a glimse of the thing these days.

There may be a few members here with filmed-off-tv copies, otherwise, I'm pretty sure there is no official copies...

debuk

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, I have seen some videos in Australia, but that was ages ago, and can't find any now.:frown:

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I've seen it air on NHK in Japan last year(dubbed in Japanese of course)

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
I would try e-bay maybe. That is where I have found most of my muppets stuff that has been pulled from stores.