Can somebody help "Hooperfan" find these clips?

hooperdusty

Reaction score
Hi!

I have so much stuff, but there are two songs that I still do not have in their entirety!!

One is the classic "I Love to sing in the Shower" song by Olivia, Ernie, Oscar and Big Bird...a small portion of this was shown during the TVLand/Noggin special....and the last time I actually saw this clip was around '91 (before I had a VCR...ironically they showed it after Alaina Reed was no longer a cast member). Does anybody have this in their audio/video files?

Also, the other song that I still would love to hear or see is Patti LaBelle singing "Take the Hand of Someone You Love" before you cross the street. I still have her voice in my mind. What a diva!

Also, I just remembered Smokey Robinson singing "It Takes Time" with Telly and that was a groovy song.

And, Big Bird one time sang a cool tune called "Tears of Joy". I was hoping that a Sesame Street album would contain that I still remember the melody..it goes something like "boo-hoo-hoo, I'm happy, boo-hoo-hoo, I'm glad, boo-hoo-hoo...these are tears of joy".

It's funny I can remember something from 20 years ago, but I can't remember
what I did last week. LOL

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Just so happens that... If you rully want to get "I Love to Sing in the Shower", you should contact MuppetDude and set up some sort of deal between the two of you guys.
Got a couple of tapes with almost all JHH episodes on them from him for my Muppet Listings. He also included some songs from Sesame, and the one of the four bathers was included. So you should drop him an E-mail or PM.