1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Can someone fetch me a Fuzzy Image?

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Nindgod, Oct 8, 2004.

1. Nindgod

Nindgod New Member

I want the Fuzzy Baby Muppet. :)
    Please try to get me a image of that.
    :p
  2. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

What is the fuzzy muppet? You mean Animal?
  3. ASailorsGal

ASailorsGal New Member

Fuzzy Muppet Baby?

Thought I'd try to help, but I've never heard of a Muppet Baby named "Fuzzy". I was able to pull up his or her (sorry!) name as casted as an Ewok in a book about dinosaurs, but no photos or images.

I DID manage to find this goofy quiz that is supposed to tell you which Muppet Baby you most represent. Since I know NOTHING about Fuzzy, I gave up after randomly choosing answers and coming up as Baby Kermit, etc. They DO have a cartoon image of the one you are most like, so there may be hope for you to find an image - IF you can answer the quiz right to get Fuzzy as your answer! Ugh!

Anyway, here's the site - Good Luck! :D
    http://www.quizilla.com/users/ProblemOfTheYear/quizzes/Which muppet baby are you?

Heather
  4. alorindanya

alorindanya Member

Did you mean Baby Fozzy?
  5. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

Fozzie? Animal?
  6. ASailorsGal

ASailorsGal New Member

Baby Fozzie

Well, I did find the 'Fuzzy' Ewok link on a previous search, but they had misprinted his name! It was actually FOZZIE. Whoops! Told you I was new at this! :o (Appropriate, eh?)

Okay, so I found the show listings for Jim Henson's Muppet Babies and they ALL listed the same cast - no Fuzzy - except one episode where someone named Polly was included.

Blah-blah-blah. . . What I am TRYING to say is that I was able to find a few different images for you, Nindgod. Hopefully you will find one that works! I just need your e-mail address so I can attach the images. . .

Heather

P.S. How confused can you get? There are only a FEW 'fuzzy' Muppets out there, right?
    *MAJOR sarcasm!*
    :)
  7. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

You mean Fozzie, right? The orange bear with the bowtie?
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

9. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

I just did the quiz and I got Beeker! I LOVE BEAKER! I would have a Beaker puppet or plushie and I would hug him and squeeze him and call him Beaky.

BJ (i don't think any1 got the LT reference, lmao) :eek: