1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Can someone fetch me a Fuzzy Image?

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Nindgod, Oct 8, 2004.

1. Nindgod

Nindgod New Member

I want the Fuzzy Baby Muppet. :)
    Please try to get me a image of that.
    :p
  2. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

What is the fuzzy muppet? You mean Animal?
  3. ASailorsGal

ASailorsGal New Member

Fuzzy Muppet Baby?

Thought I'd try to help, but I've never heard of a Muppet Baby named "Fuzzy". I was able to pull up his or her (sorry!) name as casted as an Ewok in a book about dinosaurs, but no photos or images.

I DID manage to find this goofy quiz that is supposed to tell you which Muppet Baby you most represent. Since I know NOTHING about Fuzzy, I gave up after randomly choosing answers and coming up as Baby Kermit, etc. They DO have a cartoon image of the one you are most like, so there may be hope for you to find an image - IF you can answer the quiz right to get Fuzzy as your answer! Ugh!

Anyway, here's the site - Good Luck! :D
    http://www.quizilla.com/users/ProblemOfTheYear/quizzes/Which muppet baby are you?

Heather
  4. alorindanya

alorindanya Member

Did you mean Baby Fozzy?
  5. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

Fozzie? Animal?
  6. ASailorsGal

ASailorsGal New Member

Baby Fozzie

Well, I did find the 'Fuzzy' Ewok link on a previous search, but they had misprinted his name! It was actually FOZZIE. Whoops! Told you I was new at this! :o (Appropriate, eh?)

Okay, so I found the show listings for Jim Henson's Muppet Babies and they ALL listed the same cast - no Fuzzy - except one episode where someone named Polly was included.

Blah-blah-blah. . . What I am TRYING to say is that I was able to find a few different images for you, Nindgod. Hopefully you will find one that works! I just need your e-mail address so I can attach the images. . .

Heather

P.S. How confused can you get? There are only a FEW 'fuzzy' Muppets out there, right?
    *MAJOR sarcasm!*
    :)
  7. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

You mean Fozzie, right? The orange bear with the bowtie?
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

9. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

I just did the quiz and I got Beeker! I LOVE BEAKER! I would have a Beaker puppet or plushie and I would hug him and squeeze him and call him Beaky.

BJ (i don't think any1 got the LT reference, lmao) :eek: