Can someone please email me a couple patterns?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
:smile: , My day is ok, I just think it's kinda sad.

A little off topic, but cool website Bezalel, I brought the Sock pattern, and can't wait to buy more patterns.

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
If I may ask a question, exactly what does come with the puppet pattern kits? Sorry if there is a description on the site. i didn't notice it.

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Thanks JJandJanice!

Fuzzhead, if i may call you that :smile:, The Forma Series patterns (Rotondo, Punto, and Ovale patterns) include a full-size printed pattern sheet and instructions on how to put the puppet together (whether on CD or in print). The Forma Trio includes all 3 patterns in the series plus two sheets of reticulated foam at 16X36, six arm rods, and some bonus material on working with reticulated foam that basically covers some dying tips and an alternate glue method. The descriptions are listed on the pattern pages. Hope that helps a bit!

renegade

Reaction score
It was some of the best money I ever spent !! Once you start getting into these pattens you really start to understand simple foam head contruction !
Before I was lost . Here are some puppets Ive made with those patterns
Now I'm new at this puppet thing I started biulding around the end of March, without Bezalel and those patterns I would have been super lost !

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
bezalel said:
Thanks JJandJanice!

Fuzzhead, if i may call you that :smile:, The Forma Series patterns (Rotondo, Punto, and Ovale patterns) include a full-size printed pattern sheet and instructions on how to put the puppet together (whether on CD or in print). The Forma Trio includes all 3 patterns in the series plus two sheets of reticulated foam at 16X36, six arm rods, and some bonus material on working with reticulated foam that basically covers some dying tips and an alternate glue method. The descriptions are listed on the pattern pages. Hope that helps a bit!
Thanks, that helps a bunch. I am really considering ordering one. I don't know how I missed the descriptions. I must have skimmed over it too fast.

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
renegade said:
It was some of the best money I ever spent !! Once you start getting into these pattens you really start to understand simple foam head contruction !
Before I was lost . Here are some puppets Ive made with those patterns
Now I'm new at this puppet thing I started biulding around the end of March, without Bezalel and those patterns I would have been super lost !
Very cool! If I could do something half as good as those, I would be happy.