Can someone please email me a couple patterns?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yeah dude, come on, you're asking people to give you what that used their hard-earn money to buy. I mean are you the kind of person who goes to someone's home and ask "Hey, I need a sofa, can I just have yours?

Look dude, I guessing no one here will email you a free pattern. So you might as well give it up. I don't have a lot of money, but I try and save for it and it's worth. As a matter of fact I just spent 53 bucks on a dvd from Playsoup on puppet building, I've heard nothing but good things about it, so I think it's worth it.

Bottom line is you're being totally cheap and a bit rude.:boo: :boo: :boo:

practicecactus

Reaction score
Arislan said:
Hi, I'm looking to get those Punto and Rotondo patterns. I just want the actual patterns so can someone who has them get in touch with me and email me them? I'd be very happy ^-^ Thanks very much, I hope I can start building muppets soon! :stick_out_tongue::frown:
hahaha, that made me laugh.

Dude, have you even just tried to get tips and techniques out of puppet makers? It's like getting blood from a stone.

I haven't bought the patterns but Im pretty sure ,on purchasing them,you agree to not reproduce the patterns anywhere..just seems obvious to me seeing as that's what the company's all about.

Sure it's easier when the hard work of the pattern is done for you, but it's not brain surgery, they came up with the patterns, I'm sure if you put your mind to it, you might be able to work it out.

faze

Reaction score
This dude is trying to take the easy way out, and dosent wanna spend a dime on a puppet pattern - the cheapest one is like 20 bones, and he winning and crying about asking people to send him a free pattern

PS: you are gonna loose respect of other fellow puppeteers on this forum quickly man

MGov

Reaction score
Bezalel is a good guy and regularly contributing member of this forum.

How long have you been around?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
faze said:
PS: you are gonna loose respect of other fellow puppeteers on this forum quickly man
I already have very little respect for this guy. I don't mean to sound rude or mean, cause I'm not really like that, but this guy is boldly asking for a "hand-out". He's asking people to give him, what everyone has paid their hard earn money for, and that's just not right.

If money is the issue, than why don't you just save up. If you really want that Elmo or other Muppets to build yourself, than it's worth saving for, right? I mean everything worth having is worth the trouble of getting? Or is that the "old way of thinking". :smirk:

puppetise

Reaction score
bezalel said:
Thanks for the support, guys! :smile:
no worrys man i think that at the moment 90 percent of mc would stick up fo you (not to sound rude) but seriosely i learnt early on about getting patterns and i think asking for you ones for free is discracefull. on the pluss side im getting the rotondo pattern wee!!!

-wayne-

JJandJanice

Reaction score
You know what's sad is that this guy probably doesn't think he's doing anything wrong!!:concern:

He probably thinks that since this is an online company, they probably make good money, so it would be ok if I ask people on this forum for free patterns. When it's totally not ok. It would be the same thing if one of us sees this guy at Wal-Mart and he asks us to help him shoplift a few candy bars. Regradless of how much money you make to a legit company, be it Project Puppet or Wal-Mart, stealing is NOT a victumless crime, if anyone thinks like this guy (and sadly a lot of people do), it does take it's toll.

You know he said he would love to be like Jim Henson, :confused: . I don't think the great Mr. Henson would approve of what you're trying to do.

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Don't stress out too much about it, JJandJanice. I think some people do or say things (especially online) for attention - whether the attention is positive or negative. Don't let it ruin your day. :smile: