Can you tell me how to get...

Voiceroy

Reaction score
I usually just browse the forums here, but I got a phone call yesterday from my agent that has me so excited I must break my silence and share this.

My agent got me an audition next Tuesday for a new Sesame Street character. (No, I'm not referring to the upcoming Muppet Holding Auditions.) Sorry, I can't divulge any other details at this time. I just thought I'd post here to ask if any others of you have auditioned previously for Sesame Street or the Muppets as to what to expect in the audition in order to help myself prepare for it.

This is really huge for me. It's something I've dreamed about since I was very young. And even if I don't get the part, I have the opportunity to audition live for Sesame Street's casting personnel. That, in and of itself, is a blessing and a very rare opportunity which I'm very thankful for.

Also, my wife says if I get this job, we're going to celebrate by making a baby.

In one way or another, I benefit from this audition.

Craig

This post has been brought to you by the letters W, O, and W.

BEAR

Reaction score
Voiceroy said:
I usually just browse the forums here, but I got a phone call yesterday from my agent that has me so excited I must break my silence and share this.

My agent got me an audition next Tuesday for a new Sesame Street character. (No, I'm not referring to the upcoming Muppet Holding Auditions.) Sorry, I can't divulge any other details at this time. I just thought I'd post here to ask if any others of you have auditioned previously for Sesame Street or the Muppets as to what to expect in the audition in order to help myself prepare for it.

This is really huge for me. It's something I've dreamed about since I was very young. And even if I don't get the part, I have the opportunity to audition live for Sesame Street's casting personnel. That, in and of itself, is a blessing and a very rare opportunity which I'm very thankful for.

Also, my wife says if I get this job, we're going to celebrate by making a baby.

In one way or another, I benefit from this audition.

Craig

This post has been brought to you by the letters W, O, and W.
Congrats! I don't know anything about the Muppeteer auditions, but I have recently been in contact with Sesame Workshop casting as well regarding human casting. They are very kind there.

chicamuppet

Reaction score
Congratulations!!! just wish you get the role! Please inform us!!

superfan

Reaction score
Wow and double wow! We'll keep our fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you!!
All the best!
:excited: :excited: :excited:

Voiceroy

Reaction score
Unfortunately, my Sesame Street audition has been postponed, and my agent doesn't know yet when it will be rescheduled. I'll keep you guys posted.

In the last week, I've had auditions for a couple video games, a "back-up soundalike" for a rather popular animated Disney character, and my agent just sent me today another multiple audition for a series of radio commercials.

So there's no shortage of auditions in the meantime.