Canadian Sesame Street closing credits

Reaction score
Iam trying to find a clip from the Sesame Streets ending credits that probably started to air in the eighties mabey earlier, i saw it around the late eighties just in Canada though, Sesame Street began to air in Canada in 1973 then later became Sesame Park in 1996(that was the worst show ever they changed everything) Sesame park was later cancelled in 2002 thank god. The clip is live action of a mother and her kid on an Alpine Slide its a very sunny day and basically the whole time there crusing down the Alpine Slide, there isn't any muppets involved. Canadian Sesame Street is very similar to American Sesame Street we just had three extra sterotypical Canadian characters, Basil Bear( a polar brear) Dodi(an old woman airplane pilot, she had this orange plane with a lil maple leaf on it) and an otter named Louis, he had sort of a french Canadian accent.Any clips wouild be greatly appreciated....:big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You might want to ask MrsPepper, I think she said something about having some tapes of the old Canadian Sesame Street and was going to review them or something like that.

Reaction score
oh really cool..ok so dumb question how would i go about finding her..this site takes some getting use to.

SSLFan

Reaction score
What was wrong with Sesame Park? I personally liked it. I still wonder how it was brocasted here in the US? My favorite was Basil.:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What was wrong with Sesame Park? I personally liked it. I still wonder how it was brocasted here in the US? My favorite was Basil.:smile:
I think SOME cable providers in northern states are able to pick up CBC on their package. Lucky dawgs.

Reaction score
i just thought it was a cheap knock off..wasnt classic and it took place somewere different and it had less characters and some new characters that didnt seem like authentic sesme street..same reason i dont like new sesame street..