Canadian Suppliers

Slackbot

Reaction score
I checked at Michael's, and they didn't have those or any other dolling supplies. They said one of the bigger stores might have them. Bigger Michael's stores, that is. I bought mine from Amazon.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I think the stores in Canada carry a different assortment than the U.S. stores (yours are better).

bigwilly2000

Reaction score
I looked at Michael's and their doll/bear making section was 3 dolls and lots of clothes and accessories. :sigh: Nothing in the way to make them and nothing on teddies, lol. But I did find a store to get the joints at and I actually wish that I would have gone there first because it could have been a one stop shop for most of my supplies. :smile: The store is called "Atlantic Fabrics, Crafts and More" and I can even get fur there. :cool: Like mentioned above they get the majority of it around Halloween though. As for the puppet "Skeeter" the "Cuddly Monster" is coming right along. :excited: Foam pieces are made, fur pieces are cut and waiting to be sewn and most of the features are done. I am taking lots of pics of the build and will create a build thread once it starts taking shape. A big thanks to Tom (TheCreatureWork):big_grin: , your videos help a lot with this as I find that the Project Puppet instructions are too vague with how some things are done.