Can't believe I'm asking this.. anyone have a spare hat for Fozzie?

anakin

Reaction score
I have moved about 8 times in the last several years and the only thing I ever lost somehow was Fozzie's hat:embarrassed: .
Which really makes me wonder because I always wrap these when I pack yet, no hat:embarrassed: . Anyone have a spare! Odd sounding question, I know. Be that as it may, I would appreciate any help/lead and thanks for your time.:embarrassed:

dmoss

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: I don't have one.

Anyhoo, what size is it, and what Fozzie was it made for, anakin?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Which Fozzie?

I have moved about 8 times in the last several years and the only thing I ever lost somehow was Fozzie's hat:embarrassed: .
Which really makes me wonder because I always wrap these when I pack yet, no hat:embarrassed: . Anyone have a spare! Odd sounding question, I know. Be that as it may, I would appreciate any help/lead and thanks for your time.:embarrassed:
Perhaps you should let people know what size/make of Fozzie you have! Are you talking a Palisades fozzie hat or a plush manufactuer? I dont see anyone wanting to sacrifice the look of their Fozzie by robbing him of his hat, so it might be best to make or get one made.

anakin

Reaction score
:embarrassed: Ooops.. didn't even think of that... it's my Palisades Fozzie.
Now, of course I didn't expect someone to part with theirs!:confused:
I thought maybe someone had spare items.. sometimes people customize figures.. who knows... just thought it was worth asking at least. I haven't figured out a way to "customize" something so I thought I would try my luck here.

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
I'm making some customs and may have one. I'll go through my stuff and get back to you.

anakin

Reaction score
Thanks.. I will look forward to hearing from you.. Take care!

BEAR

Reaction score
That's funny you say that, because I lost the hat to my Fozzie figure too.