Cantus Rock Salutes "Back Stage Left"

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I am not a big fan of Tough Pigs. I very, very rarely go there. Somehow though, I am on their mailing list. Its a good thing I am.

I got the current email from TP just a few moments ago. In it was the standard TP speil, but also, something that immediately caught my eye; MP3s. So, instead of just breifly glossing over the headline, I read the blurb. It was (I guess you could call it) an ad for a website entitled "Back Stage Left". Entised by the offered audio, I took a look.

The site is really great. It is awesome to see that you don't absolutely need a bunch of flashy graphics and illustrations to make a really cool website (not that there is anything wrong with great graphics or anything; I am just not "on the level" in that regard I guess, and its nice to see a site that doesn't have many, yet still has great content). So, I just wanted to say, Scott Hanson aka Scarecroe, you and your website get the mildly prestigous Ultra Rock Award.

Keep up the good work Croe, and everyone, visit:

Back Stage Left!

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
er...how about an address there, Matt ol' buddy?

beaker

Reaction score
That site rocks Scott! Everyone should check it out...he even has the Bear Wit Project indie short! LOL

Anyways, great to see a new Muppet fan site!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Hey, thanks Matt and Cory. Glad to see the site having gotten attention before I officially announced it here :smile: By the way Matt, I just sent you some email, so yeah, thanks again :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I like it! :smile:

I fully endorse it at once! Go GO GO see the sites, GO GO Hear the sounds! FEEL THE EMOTION!! :smile:

Run now,
FOZ