Capital I and Lowercase N

Foodie

Reaction score
Here's a dumb request. Does anyone know of a place where I may be able to download MP3s of the old SS cartoon deelies of " We all live in a Capital I " & the similar one about the lowercase " n "? I'd love to be able to hear those 'til my heart's content. :smirk:

Nick

Foodie

Reaction score
DUDE! Thank you!!!!!!! :smirk:

Nick

Dantecat

Reaction score
(1)Is The Garden Song on there?

(2)What Other SS Songs are there?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Foodie said:
Here's a dumb request. Does anyone know of a place where I may be able to download MP3s of the old SS cartoon deelies of " We all live in a Capital I " & the similar one about the lowercase " n "? I'd love to be able to hear those 'til my heart's content. :smirk:

Nick
not a dumb request. if you can see them on TV anymore. you can at least hear the music to the skits. of course it's not the same as watching them on TV.

Foodie

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
not a dumb request. if you can see them on TV anymore. you can at least hear the music to the skits. of course it's not the same as watching them on TV.

Nice to know. Yeah, I burned those to tunes to CD along with a bunch of fraggle MP3s and have been listening to them almost non-stop when I'm in my car. I feel kinda silly but then it IS a silly thing to do... like almost everything is. The Lowercase n song is my favorite. Ever since I was a wee fraggle that song moved me in some euphoric fashion that I can't quite explain. It's like how one feels when they're very in love with something. It's a deep, deep sensation that's almost sad. I've also realised that lyrically, the " n " song is something I highly relate to and maybe always have. It's funny cuz those two songs don't really promote the actual use for the capital I or lowercase n. The letters are just the characters & could be replaced with anything.

Heh heh. :smirk:

Nick

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice analysis there Nick!