1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Carlo Alban's greatest fear while working on Sesame

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by dwmckim, Mar 16, 2011.

1. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Very true, if you ever go to NYC, the cops aren't always going to be super friendly, they have to be a little tough, lol. ;)
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Like from Home Alone 2...

KATE: Excuse me, I'm looking for my son, have you seen him? He's... *Hands cop a photo* there, he's been missing for two days.
    COP: Have you filed a report?
    KATE: Yes, yes I have.
    COP: *Returns photo* Then trust us, we'll take care of it.
    KATE: Oh. *Pause* But I'm his mother.
    COP: I realize that ma'am, but you're looking for a needle in a haystack.
    KATE: *Pause* Do you have kids?
    COP: Yes ma'am!
    KATE: And what would you do if one of them was missing?
    COP: *Nods* I'd probably be doing the same thing you're doing.
    KATE: Thank you.
    COP: Look... put yourself in your kid's shoes... what would you do? Where would you go?
    KATE: Me? I'd probably be lying dead in a gutter somewhere... oh, but not Kevin... no, Kevin is so much stronger and braver than I am... I know Kevin's fine, I'm sure he is... but he doesn't deserve that, he deserves to be at home, with his own family, around his Christmas tree, and... oh dear God! I know where he is! I need to get to Rockefeller Center!
    COP: *Smiles* Hop in.
  3. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

One of my favorite movies! And that's a great scene from "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York" - Ron Canada sure had a different presence here as a friendly and understanding cop than he did as the bad guy in "Adventures in Babysitting".:)
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

He was also a cop in Honey, I Blew Up the Kid, lol.

"Where are you guys? This kid's gaining on me!"
  5. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

He was great in that movie too! I love the whole series of "Honey, I..." films.:)
  6. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Yeah. It's hard to believe how egotistical some celebrities can be. In fact not just celebrities, I recall when Muppets were on the recent version of "Hollywood Squares," they rarely got picked. It seemed like contestants were more concerned with winning than giving the Muppets some air time.