Carlton Ornaments 2007

Drtooth

Reaction score
I was just at the mall, and I come bringing news. Carlton Cards has new Muppet Christmas Ornaments. They Include Animal, and a Kermit and Piggy Sound ornament. I like the Animal one, but the Kermit/Piggy one doesn't look good to me. but finally, we get a Christmas ornament that ISN'T just Kermit and/or Piggy.

Also, the annual Sesame Street Elmo Ornament is available.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
sweeeeeetness! thanks for the news Dr. Tooth, I was at the mall on sunday (had to make my monthly Disney Store run) i went into the American Greetings store there to see IF thay had a display of there christmas ornaments and thay didnt but I asked the guy working in there and he says as far as he knew american greetings/Carlton Cards has the rights to release Muppet ornemants as of now and sayed more then likely they would have them this year! I'm hopeing DisneyShopping.com or Disney Store in the mall will have some Muppets ornaments too this year! :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:halo: The Animal one is good, but is totally the action figure. As much as I like the Palisades line (heck, worked on a few of those guys) I would like to see other interpretations of the characters. It's not like any sculpt is perfect (okay, the Johnny Fiama face likeness was spot-on, he, he, he). :wink:

However, it's good to see other characters being used for products. Animal sells well. It would be nice to see a Fozzie ornament. Bears are Christmassy, aren't they? :embarrassed: