Caroll Spinney at Chiller Theatre in NJ

ChellisPal

Reaction score
Caroll will be at the Chiller show this October in NJ.

www.chillertheatre.com

For anyone who hasn't been to a Chiller show, expect long lines and some "interesting" people, but a good chance to meet a variety of performers from all different genres

Just curious how much hes going to charge......:grouchy:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Caroll will be at the Chiller show this October in NJ.

www.chillertheatre.com

For anyone who hasn't been to a Chiller show, expect long lines and some "interesting" people, but a good chance to meet a variety of performers from all different genres

Just curious how much hes going to charge......:grouchy:
I just saw this on their site. I'm very surprised he's doing this to be honest, considering he was asked to attend that Henson event in Huntington Long Island last year and turned it down and now he's doing this which will be on a much bigger scale.

Even though I've met him before, I've never gotten a picture with him and I have a feeling he'll have Oscar in tow like he's had at live appearances in the past, and would love to get a pic with Oscar but considering the other huge names in this guest lineup I think it's going to be too crazy to go down for just one day. IF I do go and that's a big IF right now I'm doing an overnight thing.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That sounds peachy and I hope that it is inexpensive for anyone who is able to make it and who want to go. By the way, the images on that site really creep me out, lol! :eek: *ducking head under pillow*

MelissaY1

Reaction score
That sounds peachy and I hope that it is inexpensive for anyone who is able to make it and who want to go. By the way, the images on that site really creep me out, lol! :eek: *ducking head under pillow*
Well Chiller Theater is NEVER a cheap convention. To get autographs and even pictures taken with any of those celebrities who will be appearing there's a cost, anywhere between $20-$40 per person. And there's a separate admission price just to walk in the place, and a separate hotel price. Don't get me wrong, it's a FUN weekend and definitely worth it to see your favorite people, but just going around meeting the celebrities quickly runs you into $200 at least.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
M,
I am going - let me know if you do go.:rolleyes:
Not going to be making it this time, unfortunately. Too many things next month including a wedding, and a charity luncheon. Plus I will be on vacation end of this month so really won't be able to afford it.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Pretty certain Mirina Sirtis won't charge too terribly much. Besides, she ALWAYS is at these types of cons, so I wouldn't be terribly surprised if she charged $20 easy...

BJ

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Pretty certain Mirina Sirtis won't charge too terribly much. Besides, she ALWAYS is at these types of cons, so I wouldn't be terribly surprised if she charged $20 easy...

BJ
Yeah some of those folks who do the regular convention circuits don't charge as much, BUT I will say I met Brian Halloran from Clerks a few times now, once at Monster Mania con and once at Chiller. He charged more at Chiller because it was a bigger show, so be warned....