Cartoon Forums

Dantecat

Reaction score
Hi,Are they're any other cartoon forums besides The Big Cartoon Database?

Thanks for your help and Take Care. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's the ToonZone forum, which I happen to be a member of (under the name Courage-Bagge), but I caution you, it's not a very friendly forum. The people there are arguementative, and will trash you with insults like there's not tomorrow!

Ernie101

Reaction score
True, it is a huge forum and I doubt you will find friendly people to hang out with. I'm a member there to, but I haven't been there in like a year.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Same here Ernie, I only had one friend there when I joined. Then all of the sudden, he just never posted again. I was always the victim, and still pretty much am. I left for a year, but came back when I discovered a thread discussion the old-school Cartoon Network. I now have a new friend there, who also happens to be a fellow Courage fan. Now here at MC, I have tons of friends, and this place is so friendly!`

That Announcer

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
There's the ToonZone forum, which I happen to be a member of (under the name Courage-Bagge), but I caution you, it's not a very friendly forum. The people there are arguementative, and will trash you with insults like there's not tomorrow!
Hey, sounds like the IMDb! Over there, the people basically compare every single movie that comes out to "Empire Strikes Back", and if it doesn't meet that standard, it's "gay" and if you like it, you're "gay" too. I sparked a furor there when I said I liked "Shark Boy and Lava Girl"!

I've never been on ToonZone, but I've considered it. I suppose it's good that you warned me against it. :smile:

Ernie101

Reaction score
I'm glad things are working out for you Snowth. This place is great isn't it?

Well, I remember going on the old Looney Toons board and Comic book discussion board their and not having much fun. Like you said everything is very arguementative and it's too competitive aswell.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
Hey, sounds like the IMDb! Over there, the people basically compare every single movie that comes out to "Empire Strikes Back", and if it doesn't meet that standard, it's "gay" and if you like it, you're "gay" too. I sparked a furor there when I said I liked "Shark Boy and Lava Girl"!

I've never been on ToonZone, but I've considered it. I suppose it's good that you warned me against it. :smile:
YOU CAN'T GO TO TOONZONE TA! I'm too young to see you die! Oops, I mean, you're too young to die! I never really ever posted in an IMDb forum, with the exception of joining in a stupid conversation about Elizabeth Montgomery, and speading the word of my Kathy Greenwood website.

Anyway Dantecat, if you're a Courage the Cowardly Dog fan, I know an excellent, yet simplistic forum, well, actually it's more just a regular message board, than a full-scale forum. It's called Greg's Courage's Cowardly Messages. Or, if you're an Ed, Edd n Eddy fan, there's E2E (Earth 2 Edd) at Edtropolis.com. I personally haven't been there for years, because shortly after I joined, they moved to ezboard, which I don't like one bit!

That Announcer

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
YOU CAN'T GO TO TOONZONE TA! I'm too young to see you die! Oops, I mean, you're too young to die!
"But Father, I must go! It would be a good thing for our entire family! Don't you agree, Mother?" (Heh. I've been watching a little too much Bonanza...)

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Oh, stop overreacting, D'Snowth (or would that be Courage-Bagge?). ToonZone isn't THAT bad. Sure, there are some people who like to start big, huge debates over the smallest little things, or who seem to dislike everything about a certain show. But don't lump EVERYONE who posts there into one category. Heck, by acknowledging that you post there and then saying that "the people there are argumentative", you've identified yourself as a member of the group that you don't particularly like.

Not to mention that I post at ToonZone as well, and I certainly hope I'm not one of those that you think will "trash you with insults".

-Kim