Cartoons In Theaters

P

Philo and Gunge

I did this on another forum, so I decided to see if anyone has here. Modern or classic, what cartoons did you see in a theater?

I saw:
Donald's Dyamite - Opera Box with Doug's First Movie
Goofy's Extreme Sports - Paracyling & CatDog: Fetch with The Rugrats Movie
Action League Now with Good Burger
The ChubbChubbs with MIIB
Early Bloomer with Daddy Day Care
Geri's Game with A Bug's Life
Luxo, Jr. with Toy Story 2
For The Birds with Monsters, Inc.
Knick Knack with Finding Nemo

What about you?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Well,growing up in the 70s,I was vastly exposed to a lot of Disney cartoons,in the movies.Such as: Sleeping Beauty,Aristocats,Jungle Book,Robin Hood,Pinnochio,One Hundred One Dalmations,Cinderella,Peter Pan,Dumbo,Bambi,Snow White(was my first movie).I remember Raggedy Anne & Andy:A Musical Adventure,& the modern Disney films: Aladdin,Beauty & the Beast,Lion King,Fantasia 2000,Hunchback of Notre Dame,Prince of Egypt. Plus,there's live-action Roger Rabbit. CGI Toy Story 1 & 2,Monsters Inc.,Finding Nemo,A Bugs Life....

P

Philo and Gunge

JaniceFerSure said:
Well,growing up in the 70s,I was vastly exposed to a lot of Disney cartoons,in the movies.Such as: Sleeping Beauty,Aristocats,Jungle Book,Robin Hood,Pinnochio,One Hundred One Dalmations,Cinderella,Peter Pan,Dumbo,Bambi,Snow White(was my first movie).I remember Raggedy Anne & Andy:A Musical Adventure,& the modern Disney films: Aladdin,Beauty & the Beast,Lion King,Fantasia 2000,Hunchback of Notre Dame,Prince of Egypt. Plus,there's live-action Roger Rabbit. CGI Toy Story 1 & 2,Monsters Inc.,Finding Nemo,A Bugs Life....
Short films before movies. :rolleyes:

rexcrk

Reaction score
I remember seeing the CatDog one before Rugrats, and I remember seeing Hey Arnold! before Harriet the Spy. Also I remember the Pixar ones too.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
One of the coolest things around here is when the Orpheum Theater has a summer film festival and shows a short subject film (like the western serials of the early 1900's) and a cartoon. I think they've even showed a Newsreel from the 30's or 40's, too! I wish we could get that again rather than tons of Movie Trailers and television commercials.