Cast Changes

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
I believe Carroll Spinney still performs Oscar. John only performed him in the Sesame Street 4D special and I don't think Jim ever performed Grover. I also don't think Joey performed Herry. But I could be wrong.
Caroll still does perform Oscar, but from what I've heard, John is performing Oscar to the same extent that Matt Vogel is doing Big Bird. Jim DID perform Grover in the early post-Sesame Street days (when he was the green, nameless little monster). And from what I've read throughout the forum, Joey took on Herry. But like you, I'm not 100% sure.

Daffyfan2003 said:
Also, you could include some other cast changes...

Gordon (Matt Robinson, Hal Miller, Roscoe Orman)
Miles (Miles Orman, Inini Paterson, Olamide Faison)
Mr. Hanford (David Langston Smryl & Some other guy)
I thought about adding them, but I couldn't remember he second guy's name who played Gordon, plus I thought David Langston Smryl played Mr. Handford from the time he took over Hooper's.

Also, I believe you mean: Imani Paterson.

P.S. I think Desiree is cute too. She's probably the closest to my age, I was born in 1989.

Whatever

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
I just checked www.imdb.com & she was born in 1985.It doesn't say what day though
That sounds right, I thought she was about my sister's age. My sister was born in '86 and I was '84.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
While we're on the subject, I did have some time to look at a bit of "Sesame Street" today. Herry made an appearance. I'm guessing that was the Mazarrino Herry, because that very clearly didn't sound like Jerry Nelson. Also, I think that ep was from two seasons ago, so this change must have taken place earlier than I thought. I guess I haven't been paying much attention to these things. Lol.

Erine81981

Reaction score
What was the story of the first street sceen Daffyfan?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
It was the one where Big Bird read the story about the penguin who wouldn't sing.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I think Jerry was still doing Herry in that episode. Because thats was last years episodes. This change hasn't happened until this year. So until we see Herry on one of the new episodes then we can see who's doing the voice then.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That's an interesting article, but back to the Jerry/Herry thing. I'm sorry to disagree with you, Ernie. But I've grown up with Jerry's Herry and there's no way that was him, unless he changed the voice for some reason or another. I also recall Herry sounding like he was performed by someone else in "The Street We Live On" special, which would make sense because Jerry was performing The Count at the same time. I can understand what you're saying though. I have heard that Jerry would stay on SS, so I didn't believe that they'd have a different performer for Herry until I heard it yesterday.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Have you heard that song sung by Trisha Yearwood, Herry, Baby Bear and Grover. That has Jerry Nelson doing Herry and it sounds a little different just because your voice does change and not all voices are going to sound the same no matter if it the same or not. I wanted to let you know that Jerry did Herry voice in that episode your talking about. You could ask anyone here and they'll tell you the same thing. I'm not a know it all but I just know all my puppeteers and Muppet voices.