casting the muppets in video games

crazy ernie

Reaction score
pac-man
pacman:cookie monster
ghosts: yip yip martians( they look like the pacman ghosts,but with tentacles)

Luke

Reaction score
We did this a while back - i had a version of Bomberman with exploding Penguin bombs, and with the Muppets each having special muppety powers to clear the blocks.

Salmoto

Reaction score
How about a Muppet version of "Muppet Monster Adventure" with Robin as Robin, Pepe as Pepe, and they need to rescue Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Clifford and Gonzo from being turned into monsters?

beaker

Reaction score
You guys know this was already done right, in 1996 for the PC? In the game Muppets Insaide, there was a ton of Muppet video game parodies. Swedish Chef DOOM, Fozzie Missle Command, etc.

Personally, I would love to see a sequel or new version of this idea, as Muppets Inside has to be the best Muppet video game ever(tho thats not saying much as most Muppet games stink)

crazy ernie

Reaction score
my copy of muppets inside messed up the computer at one of the swedish chef doom games, so i had to uninstall it

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Salmoto
How about a Muppet version of "Muppet Monster Adventure" with Robin as Robin, Pepe as Pepe, and they need to rescue Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Clifford and Gonzo from being turned into monsters?

LOL, funneeeee :smile:

MuppetVison

Reaction score
I have a game for normal nintendo were your Gonzo, Kermit, Fozzie, and I think Animal or Ralf (spelling?) and your saving Piggy in a circus.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I have a game for normal nintendo were your Gonzo, Kermit, Fozzie, and I think Animal<<<

Im trying to figure out what was the worst Muppet abomination video game wise, the NES game you describe which I indeed remember, or the Atari game...hmmm. Then again, has anybody played the gbc color Muppets game? I wonder how bad that was.