1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Castle of the DARK CRYSTAL finished!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Laszlo, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Laszlo Member

2. Vic Romano Active Member

Phenominal, man... just phenominal. I've enjoyed watching the building process and now this is extrordinary.
  3. sugarbritchez Active Member

4. christyb New Member

One word: Wow! That's awesome.
  5. chestermcdragon New Member

ditto
  6. JaniceFerSure Active Member

What they said & way cool.Great job,awesome detailing.:excited:
  7. jarethjunkie New Member

Gorgeous Laszlo, absolutely stunning!
  8. Beauregard Well-Known Member

That's three words.

But, hey, who cares. It's that amazing it needs more than one word! Cool job!
  9. Laszlo Member

Thank you! :)
  10. Tisk,Tisk...why don't you put a bit of effort into it..needs more detail..
    :) :crazy:
  11. Laszlo Member

You are right... will start all over again... :)
  12. Laszlo Member

Dear friends,

I have good news for you! The castle will be available next week! :)

If you would like to buy one, contact me:

skulpturen@gmx.ch

Thanks!
  13. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Did I mention how superb that is?? That is AWESOME!!

How much are you charging? What'll be the shipping on one of those babies? What are the height/depth/width and weight of this thing??

YOU are an awesome artist!
  14. DMETxix New Member

That's some talent you got there!

Very, very cool.
  15. Laszlo Member

Thank you very much!
    The castle is 12 inches high. I don't know the exact weight yet, as I will get the first (vakuum casted resin) pieces next week.
    The price is $ 150.- each.
    Thanks again,
    Laszlo
  16. maxdrive New Member

wow its so impressive henson marketing should snatch you up offer you big money to work for them for this and your jareith bust
  17. Laszlo Member

Thanks! Well I don't count on that... but who knows?
    I'll continue doing Dark Crystal and Labyrinth stuff just because I love these movies so much.
  18. edible eye New Member

The castle is truely a work of art to be proud of. :)
    Well done!
  19. Manda:-D New Member

:eek: WOW....That...is...BEAUTIFUL! I'm MOST impressed w/it...LOVE the detailing! $150 normally seems steep to me, but w/the amount of work you must've put into it, I'm sure it's MORE than worth it! (Doesn't mean I can AFFORD it, but still...)
  20. Laszlo Member

Thank you all!

Yes the price seems heavy. But I need that to cover the production costs! Not to mention the amount of work that went into it...